By purchasing this online course, you ("The Student") agree to the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein. Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) shall not be liable for any loss damage (however caused) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, or refunds for any reason. Courses are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Any refunds shall be made only if Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) needs to cancel a course.
Monica the Medium's Courses are sold subject to the following conditions:
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and NON-REFUNDABLE. Once sale is completed, no refunds, credits or partial credits will be given if you change your mind or do not complete the course. Once you've enrolled, you cannot switch start and end dates or defer your course. Refunds only occur if Monica the Medium, Inc. has to cancel the course.
- Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any student(s) from the course whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to reschedule any of the live Q&A's/Webinars and Workshops due to sickness, adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The Student voluntarily assumes all risks incidental to taking an online course whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Information "The Student" receives from any and all services, communication, or consultations with Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) is for personal or educational purposes only and is not intended to, nor should it ever, take the place of any medical, legal, financial, traditional psychological, or other professional advice. Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) will not accept responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken by anyone based upon services, consultations, or communications received. The choices you make and the actions you take are solely your responsibility. You agree to completely hold harmless and indemnify Monica Ten-Kate (Monica the Medium, Inc.) from any and all liabilities and expenses.
By enrolling, "You" (The Student) understand and agree to the following:
- That this is not a certification course. Taking this course does not make you a "Certified Medium," "Vetted by Monica," "Accredited by Monica," etc. No certificates are issued at the end of the course.
- At the end of the 6-week course, access to the online lessons will remain live for an additional 45 days.
- All content and materials have been created by and are the intellectual property of Monica the Medium, Inc. By enrolling in this course, you agree to not redistribute, sell, share, publish, teach, or use the content or materials for anything but your own personal development before, during, or after the course. You may not split the cost with a friend or share log-in information or any of the online content or PDF handouts, exercises, etc. (either during or after the course). Any student who violates this policy will be removed from the course (with no refund) and will be subject to legal action.
- If you go on to launch your own spiritual business at any point, you agree that you will NOT publish Monica's logo and/or the fact that you took her course to your website, bio, or any promotional materials such as social media posts, printed flyers / business cards, blogs, and newsletters. If you start seeing clients and they privately ask if you've ever taken any courses, then you can mention that you took this online course as long as you clarify that you have not been certified, accredited, or personally vetted by Monica. However, students cannot associate Monica with their spiritual business and/or publish her name on their website, social media, or marketing materials. Please do not reach out with this request or to ask Monica to refer clients to you. Monica prioritizes the experience and security of her followers, and, as such, can only recommend those who have been thoroughly vetted. In the future, Monica has hopes (but we cannot make any promise that she ever will) to launch her own "Medium Referral List". At that point, if you were to meet the minimum qualifications to apply, then you would receive first access to the interview and vetting process necessary for determining the referral list. Only then, if approved, would you be allowed to add her logo and information to your website.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.